Tatum is now four months old!!! I am loving this age so much. She is starting to like toys and grab things. She loves to watch football and is starting to laugh a lot. One of my favorite things lately is during her last feeding I lay down and feed her on our bed. After she's done she always gazes up at me and will just sit there staring at me. And then I tell her over and over again how much I love her, and each time I say it, she gives me the biggest smile. Of course that is always followed by a million kisses on squishy cheeks. Then I'll hold her little arms and say a prayer with her. Can't think of a better way to end my day, she fills my heart with so much joy.
Gahh I love those tootsies...




No comments:
Post a Comment