10.07.2013

Conference Weekend

This really is my absolute favorite time of year. I love everything about fall and I especially love General Conference time. It never disappoints and without fail I hear something that I needed to hear. I am so grateful for the inspired leaders of our church that take the time to prepare these talks. Conference is always such a testament to me that we truly do have a living prophet that receives inspiration from God on our behalf. What a beautiful blessing that is. It also doesn't hurt that Conference means we get to snuggle up on the couch in our pj's with delicious food. My mom always makes yummy food for us to eat while we watch. We had so much food it was ridiculous. This year she did caramel and chocolate fondue. What's better this time of year than apples and homemade caramel? We also enjoyed walking outside in the beautiful weather, painting pumpkins, and just spending time with each other. Byron FINALLY had a tiny breather from school and it was especially nice to have him around. It gave me just enough to make it through until his next breather. Me and Tatum are so grateful for all of his hard work, but we sure do miss him when he's gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment