I kept on saying this was Tatum's first Christmas. Technically it's her second but it's the first one where she actually understood what was going on. :) We were so so excited to see her reaction to her presents and she was so cute about it all. She was completely tickled. We could have wrapped up some coal for all she cared. She was so excited for every gift that she opened no matter what it was. Tatum is definitely a very excited little person. Every time she would go "Wooooaaahhhh". It really made our Christmas so special this year and makes me so excited for Christmas's to come with our little family. Although we all got spoiled with gifts, as I look back, the thing that sticks out most to me was just simply being with our family and enjoying each others company. I'm sure years down the road I will forget what presents I got this Christmas, but I won't forget Tatum's reaction to hers and just the overall feelings of happiness, gratitude, and joy that we experienced this Christmas. We are beyond blessed.







No comments:
Post a Comment