1.22.2015

Yesterday was a bit hectic. Byron's been working til super late the last few nights so I've been doing the single mom gig. Tatum and I were gone all day and then once we got home I hurried and fed and bathed her so I could make it to Young Women's. I lotioned her up and put her in her onesie pajamas-- which always makes her seem like she's still my little baby. Once we got there we sat down and were listening to some speakers and she kept saying to the people sitting behind us, "Mama". And then wrapping her arms around my neck and giving me a squeeze as if she was saying, "This is my momma and I love her." Moments like that remind me what being a mom is all about. Love, sacrifice, joy. That what I'm doing matters. That she looks up to me. That she loves me. That all the hard work I put in on her behalf is not forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment