9.30.2013

A sleeping babe..

I have probably one million pictures of Tatum sleeping in my arms. I just can't get over how peaceful and sweet it is. And how lucky I am to be a mom and have this sweet girl in our family. It seems like days can get crazy but those quiet moments rocking her just makes the whole world stop for a few moments. I just love every second of it and soaking it all in for as long as I can.



Also this weekend we went to Layton to be with my family. I love going to Layton and always look forward to the weekends  that we go. Me and Tatum went to Justin's football game and we bought Tatum cute little baby beanies since the weather has finally turned fall-ish. Why is everything so much cuter in baby size?





Don't you love my baby talk face? Super attractive, I know.



Can you see why I want to buy her all the toys in the world. Look at that smile! (And that comb over...) 


No comments:

Post a Comment